Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TTT: Great books with Great Covers




Ella Minnow Pea   A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1)   Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
Twilight (Twilight, #1)New Moon (Twilight, #2)Eclipse (Twilight, #3)Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)

  1. Ella Minnow Pea: The literal nature of of the pictures fits very well with the story and the writing, and I love it.
  2. A Great and Terrible Beauty: I just think corsets are beautiful. The cover is soft and artful in person so much so that I saved for the hard backs of the whole series. I think it fits the story and it's always been one my favorite covers.
  3. Anna Dressed in Blood: The image is a specific scene from the story and it's a powerful one. I love this story and this cover is beautiful and scary and everything I could want from the cover of this book.
  4. Twilight: original cover series. I love the artistic red on white. I always see this tiny corruption and seduction in it.

 


 


6 comments:

  1. I have always love the twilight covers. They are so simple yet so stunning.
    New GFC Follower!
    ~Ashley
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree on the ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD COVER. It fits the story very, very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list! I'm a huge fan of the black-with-red-accent theme, lol. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these. Wow, amazing picks! While I'm not a fan of the Twilight series itself, I do agree that the covers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never could get myself to finish Anna Dressed in Blood, but I absolutely adore the cover! I also like the Twilight covers, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I almost included the Twilight covers in mine, as well, because they satisfy a lot of my book cover preferences, namely simplistic and informative. I just love how they stuck with the same popping colour scheme for the entire series, too. I would have loved to have included the anna Dressed in Blood cover in my post, but I haven't read it yet, unfortunately! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my post earlier!

    ReplyDelete