Sunday, May 19, 2013
Five Reasons I Like Iron Man 3
1. The new suit. The suit becomes more and more a part of Tony.
2. Tony Stark's anxiety. A strong person (a hero, even) showing it's ok to be vulnerable and have emotional scars.
3. More interesting action movie. Big brains are more interesting than big muscles and tits (makes the 145 minute theatre time just long enough).
4. Mr. "I don't like to be handed things" relates to others, including a child. BUT in a way that can only be enduring done by Tony Stark.
5. Pepper Potts -- We get to delve into Pepper a bit more. She gets to be the focus of scenes instead of supporting.