Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
To me, if I play hooky, I want to be transported somewhere else.These are books I know would take me out of the everyday and refresh me. They are like a vacation from my reality.
- Twilight: I don't care about the haters out there. This story is romantic and thrilling, it takes you somewhere totally new and of its own. Don't over analyze, this is a vacation.
- A Great and Terrible Beauty: These girls go to a magical world they can manipulate. Powerful take you away stuff.
- The Fault In Our Stars: If you are ever feeling bad take a walk in Hazel's shoes. You'll feel like you're living your best life today.
- Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes: Traveling on a journey led by letters. It's a lot of fun.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy: If this isn't the most fun thing in the universe X 42.
- Necklace of Kisses: Weetzie Bat all grown up and in need of a break. Who can't relate?
- Stargirl: Different in the best ways. If you don't know this girl you should.
- Ella Mnnow Pea: Fun with words and the political worship of "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog". How much fun would it be to live in a world where words are worshiped, before everyone goes crazy at least.
- Ditched: This prom night is a deliciously fun story.
- Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging: These diaries are the most fun and funniest ever! And they have fun American/British glossaries.