- Ditched: A Love Story: Like You by Bow Wow and Ciara (I ain't never had nobody show me all the thiings that you done showed me And the special way I feel when you hold me) -- This song has the same feelings of girl trying to win all theromantic attentions of someone she's deemed amazing.
- Knife of Never Letting Go: Maiden Calling (oh don't deceive me. oh never leave me.) --This is the song in the story and it will eat your heart.
- Fahrenheit 451: Slept So Long ( touching you makes me die inside, touching you makes me feel alive) -- Expressing the thrill of knowing literture though it's forbidden.
- The Fault In Our Stars: Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls (And I don't want the world to see me Cuz I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am) -- Agustus and Hazel connect over what most of the world just can't understand.
- Confessions of Georgia Nickleson: Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Lepperd (come on fire me up) - I can see Georgia dancing to this, it's just as crazy as she is.
- Weetzie Bat: So Sick by Flyleaf (I'm so sick infected with where I live. Can't we live without this emptyness, selfish.)-- Weetzie refuses to live life on everyone elses terms.
- Fight Club: Bodies by Drowning Pool (Nothing wrong with me...Something's got to give) -- A life going nowhere, it's time to make a change or lose your mind, or both...
- Safety of Objects: I Write Sins not Tragedies by Panic! At the Disco (I chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!") -- All the secrets of the suburbs revealed.
- Anna Dressed In Blood: Sarah Yellin' by 3 Doors Down (This time it's over I' gonna make it end. Now it's over, the old man is dead.) A bad girl ghost; strong, evil and vengeful.
- Awaken: Loose Lips by Kimya Dawson (we won't stop until somebody calls the cops and even then we'll start again and just pretend that nothing ever happened) -- Fighting for what's right and not giving up on humanity.
- White Oleander: Bleed by Anna Nalick (And the edge of your sword isn't sharp enough for me
To bleed)-- Anyone with an overshadowing mother can relate.
- The Taming of the Shrew: Joan Jett And The Blackhearts Bad Reputation (A girl can do what she wants to do and that's What I'm gonna do An' I don't give a damn ' bout my bad reputation) I think that expains it all.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Top Ten Books I'd Give A Theme Song To
I've never thought of this before, I enjoy that the stories exist in my imagination and I think adding music might change the view. So for this I just took some random favorite books and matched them with favorite songs with similar sentiment. Hope you like the matches.