1. Divergent -- I loved this Dystopian, the four nations and the choice! It was enthralling. I read it on a road trip to an interview and it was distracting enough to take away my nerves. (I got the job and finished the book that day.)
2. Awaken -- There were some extreme moments that I didn't quite agree with. I mean, I love my computer and I work manufacturing processors. BUT with those extremes aside this was a very moving story.
3. Hourglass** -- Time-travel, fated love, super-hero stuff. Lots of fun.
4. Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to NOT Reading -- Hilarious! wonderfully balanced, great voice.
5. Anna and the French Kiss** -- Lovely, delicious, Paris, and romance. There is so much good in this book it can't be described. Its popularity is well deserved.
6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson -- Again with the popular, Tiny Cooper is captivating. Will Grayson #2 is pretty awful until he meets Will Grayson #1, who is funny and sweet, though shrouded in avoidance. This book was like a good hug, it was comforting and supportive of your inner being like a true friend This book isn't the most exciting, drop everything story but it is beautiful and worth your time.
7. Shit My Dad Says -- Lacking in the segue department but fantastic. By the time I finished I wanted this dad to have been my father growing up.
8.Before I Fall** -- Some trite moments at the beginning, but in the end a great journey; one I'm glad to have gotten to go on. Worth the time.
9. Midnight Sun -- I don't want to analyze Twilight you guys! This series is pure escapist entertainment to me and I will always love them. This one didn't get a love only because it's unfinished.
*TBTB Top Ten Tuesday
** I've reviewed these books! Check it out
Ok, I know this is going to make me sad, but tell me, What books did I miss out on this year?