1. Hourglass: Currently reading, 2011 Debut. I bought it because of the cover, it was my favorite cover this year. So far the story is great, too. Emerson Cole thinks shes crazy when the phantoms come to haunt her. Then her brother hires someone from Hourglass. Michael is the most beautiful man she has ever seen and he'll help her see the truth of her abilities, as long as she helps him save the world.
2. Wither: Another 2011 Debut.Genetic mutations have made fertile women a commodity. This is the story of a girl that refuses to give in to becoming property.
3. Delirium: I actually bought this because of the hype from bloggers AND because I saw one with a cover just slightly different than all the others and I had to have it.
4. Wildefire: Another 2011 Debut, this will make more than 12 for me, but I love mythology and couldn't pass this one up. Ashline finds out she's more than the only Polynesian girl in school, she's a goddess.
5. Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide To NOT Reading: Inspired by a young man I know, in trying to battle his unwillingness to read I couldn't pass up this debut. I just finished it and it was hilarious, all the work the character goes through and pain he suffers to get out of reading. A lesson is to be learned here for many young people.
6. Name of the Star: Maureen Johnson is a must for me and this is about a run in with a Jack the Ripper copy-cat. Currently reading. Maureen delivers as always and this is already a top book of the year for me.
7. The Fault in Our Stars: John Green's newest novel of which he signed every pre-order. One of those is mine! Released in January.
8. Shiver: I have been reading her blog on a regular basis but have yet to read any of her books. This is is the first in a werewolf trilogy.
9. Will Grayson, Will Grayson: I've had this John Green/David Levithan collaboration.
10. Born Wicked: 2012 debut about witches.
*TBTB Top Ten Tuesday